19/08/15 13:18 Filed in: professional learning
- Secondary Social Studies Teachers from all over San Antonio ISD gathered together at Fox Tech last week to learn what it means to Be On Stage Every Day! Teachers experienced seven different lessons designed to immerse them into what student-centered learning should look, sound, and feel like. They also discovered how literacy can be using within the classroom on a daily basis and how cooperative learning helps students become investigators.
- Journey over to the TLC page to find all of the lessons, movie posters, and pictures of the model classroom!
30/04/15 10:47 Filed in: Website Updates
- Uploaded to Geography/Culture: Being Historically Fashionable - The examination of changes in clothing trends over time.
- Uploaded to Geography/Culture: Historical Headgear - The examination of how different cultures in different time periods used materials to protect their heads, especially during conflict.
- Uploaded to Geography/Culture: Climate and Clothing - Students investigate how materials and climate can dictate what people wear.