1. What information do I need to bring to register my child/children in the After School Challenge and/or Summer Program?
- Copy of current Income Tax Return for each working family member
- Driver’s License/Valid photo ID
- Copy of Certification Letter for TANF, SSI, Unemployment Compensation
- Copy of child/children’s birth certificate (if child is not listed on current Income Tax Return) Birth Certificates will be used to establish proof of child relationship to parent and to verify parentage of child or children not listed on the Income Tax Return.
2. How will I pay?
- Money Orders or Cash are the only acceptable forms of payment. No personal checks are accepted. Greater San Antonio After School All Stars accepts money orders only.
3. How much will I pay for my child/children?
Fees for the After School Challenge and/or Summer Program are now based on your household’s income level and household size. Each family will need to bring documentation to verify their family’s income to determine at which Level they will be charged. If proof of income is not provided the fee will automatically be calculated at the full program fee.
4. What do I need to bring to verify my family’s household income?
- Copy of current Income Tax Form for each working family member
- Birth Certificate for each child
- Drivers License/ID
- Certification Letter for TANF, SSI, Unemployment Compensation, etc. Each family will complete an Application and Eligibility Certification for Services form which will be used to establish your payment Level. You will need to bring a copy of your current Income Tax Form for each working family member and a valid photo ID. Payment Level is determined by Gross Annual Income.
5. What if my child moves to another school or district during the semester?
- Keep copies of your receipt and Application and Eligibility Certification for Services form.
- If your child moves to a school that offers the After School Challenge Program, your child will either be allowed into the program if space is available with proof of payment, or be placed on awaiting list until space is available.
There are no refunds for withdrawal from the After School Challenge Program and/or the Summer Program.
See After School Sliding Fee Scale To Determine Your Family’s Rate.
Still have questions; please send us an email by clicking on the flashing email link below.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 28 August 2013 18:31