The campus dyslexia committee will review the recommendations and determine the appropriate services, which can include one or more of the following:
- reading intervention or tutoring;
- dyslexia program; and/or
- referral for special education assessment
and potentially one or more of the following accommodations to assist with:
- completing classwork.
- following directions.
- completing homework.
- developing study techniques.
- acquiring organizational strategies.
- taking tests/assessments.
- modifying instruction.