- Counseling Resources
- Naviance Campus Links
- Sanford Harmony SEL Program
- 2016 - 2017 Awarded Scholarships Money
- 2016 - 2017 HS Course Guide
- Accredited Colleges and Universities
- College Application Fee Waiver Guide
- Colleges that Meet 100% of Financial Need
- Texas College Map
- Texas College Application Deadlines & Travel Times
- College & Career Readiness
- College Resource Information for Undocumented Students
News & Events
Internships are for Seniors
or SAISD graduates
Are you interested in an Scholarships?
Cooper Learning Center
EVERY student can learn and achieve at high levels.
The School Counseling Department is an important part of the educational program.
Our mission is to implement a quality comprehensive, developmental school counseling program
to benefit all students. Professional School Counselors accomplish this mission by implementing
the four school counseling components: guidance curriculum, individual planning, responsive
services and systems support. How can we help serve your student today?
Social & Emotional Support
Coalition Steering Committee. Check out their resources page here: Alamo Area Teen Suicide
Sanford Harmony SEL Program
To build capacity of students to employ social and emotional skills in and out of classrooms by
scaling up a social and emotional learning curriculum that willimprove positive outcomes for
students. Sanford Harmony SEL Program Website