141 Lavaca St.
through the creation of clear, honest, timely and targeted communications strategies and products
that foster trust with our audiences. The department serves as the District’s liaison with the news
media, and its executive director serves as SAISD’s official spokesperson. All media inquiries should
be routed through this office. In addition, Communications oversees districtwide marketing efforts
and the Printing Services Department.
- College care-packages under assembly for road trip to university
- Major gift announcement and Grand Opening celebration of CAST Tech
- Superintendent Pedro Martinez on DACA
- SAISD campuses to mark major milestones in 2017-18
- All SAISD schools to be open Monday
- Third annual SAISD Athletic Hall of Fame induction
- SAISD teacher named finalist for 2018 Texas Teacher of the Year
- SAISD and Biblio Tech to pilot Rolling Readers program
- SAISD and Biblio Tech partner to pilot Rolling Readers program
- School cafeteria dining taken to the next level
- SAISD spearheads rise in dual-language programs
- SAISD launches summer program opening weight rooms to middle schoolers
- SAISD congratulates its seniors!