Welcome to the SAISD.net online community forum. Here our community members can access customer service, post information about an upcoming school reunion, learn more about our Board of Education or get the latest news regarding the Long-Range Facilities Planning Process.
District Restructuring Information
For information on the District’s Long-Range Restructuring Plan:
For the latest information on the implementation of Bond 2010:
To access the Online Leasing System to make a reservation request to use SAISD Facilities (Buildings or Grounds),
To transform SAISD into a national model urban school district where every child graduates and is educated so that he or she is prepared to be a contributing member of the community.
Our primary purpose of improving lives through a quality education is driven by an unrelenting determination to graduate all of our students and prepare them for success in higher education. Our ideology is reflected in our fundamental beliefs, commitments and core values that guide us in our daily practices.
- Student Centered
- High Expectations
- Every student can learn and achieve at high levels.
- We are responsible for the education and safety of every student.
- We are responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the school system.
- Everyone should be treated with respect.
- People support what they help create.