Student Aid Saturdays Jan. 26
Free help completing federal and state college financial aid applications!
Student Aid Saturdays
Saturday, Jan. 26
Jefferson High School, 723 Donaldson Ave.
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Support for all SAISD high school seniors and their parents
• Trained financial aid experts to answer any questions
• Assistance in both English and Spanish
• One-on-one help filing BOTH federal and state financial aid forms
• Information on scholarship applications
Which documents do I need to bring to Student Aid Saturdays? Click here to find out.
Can't make this event? There will be plenty of others in the coming weeks. Click here to find out dates and locations of future Student Aid Saturdays.
Did you know?
- Financial aid is awarded on a first-come first-served basis beginning January 2013 – the sooner students apply for financial aid, the more money they are likely to receive.
- Every year, aid-eligible students who think they might not qualify miss out on financial aid by simply not applying.
- In order to receive other types of financial assistance—scholarships, grants, work-study, and loans—one must first complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form
Sponsored by the City of San Antonio, Firstmark Credit Union, SA 2020, San Antonio Education Partnership, Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce and GenTX San Antonio