District Financial Information
Here you can find the most up-to-date financial information for SAISD. SAISD is the ninth largest public employer in San Antonio with over 7,000 employees servicing over 50,000 students. The District’s resources are comprised of Local, State, and Federal revenue. Local revenue consists primarily of property taxes and also includes local grant donations. State revenue accounts for the District’s largest share of revenue and is driven mainly by Average Daily Attendance (ADA) and the District’s total property value. Federal revenue is a minor component of the operating budget but the major source of revenue for the Food Service Fund and is driven by the number of meals served and the number of students that qualify for the free and reduced price lunch program.Should you have any questions or would like to see more information, please contact the District directly and ask for the Financial Services Department.
Financial Advisor Debt Update
- 2008 School Year
- 2008 – 2009 School Year
- 2009 – 2010 School Year
- 2010 – 2011 School Year
- 2011 – 2012 School Year
- 2012 – 2013 School Year
- 2013 - 2014 School Year
Latest Financial Reports
*Beginning with Comprehensive Financial Report (CAFR) 2010-11, the Table of Contents has hyperlinks to various items within the CAFR.
- Comprehensive Financial Report 2012-13
- Comprehensive Financial Report 2011-12
- *Comprehensive Financial Report 2010-11
- Comprehensive Financial Report 2009-10
- Comprehensive Financial Report 2008-09
- Comprehensive Financial Report 2007-08
District Budget Publications
To transform SAISD into a national model urban school district where every child graduates and is educated so that he or she is prepared to be a contributing member of the community.
Our primary purpose of improving lives through a quality education is driven by an unrelenting determination to graduate all of our students and prepare them for success in higher education. Our ideology is reflected in our fundamental beliefs, commitments and core values that guide us in our daily practices.
- Student Centered
- High Expectations
- Every student can learn and achieve at high levels.
- We are responsible for the education and safety of every student.
- We are responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the school system.
- Everyone should be treated with respect.
- People support what they help create.