|Irving & Wheatley & SAISD School of Vocational Nursing|
SAISD Vocational Nursing
This page is presented as a public service to our patrons. Unless otherwise noted, all information herein has been provided by private individuals seeking publicity for private, non-school-sponsored events. No affiliation with the San Antonio Independent School District or its individual schools is expressed or implied. SAISD assumes no liability for the information's accuracy or timeliness. Those who request publication on this page of their names, phone numbers and/or e-mail addresses do so at their own risk.
To transform SAISD into a national model urban school district where every child graduates and is educated so that he or she is prepared to be a contributing member of the community.
Our primary purpose of improving lives through a quality education is driven by an unrelenting determination to graduate all of our students and prepare them for success in higher education. Our ideology is reflected in our fundamental beliefs, commitments and core values that guide us in our daily practices.
- Student Centered
- High Expectations
- Every student can learn and achieve at high levels.
- We are responsible for the education and safety of every student.
- We are responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the school system.
- Everyone should be treated with respect.
- People support what they help create.