Coming Attractions - January 28, 2014
January 28, 2014
Jan. 28-30 — Free family fitness classes
5:20 p.m. at the SAISD schools listed below.
The popular Zumba dance fitness program is offered free to the community weekly at eight District campuses, Classes are in partnership with Health Collaborative, a local network of citizens, community organizations and businesses. Zumba will run through June 6. Upcoming sessions will be:
● Jan. 28 (Tues) – at Brackenridge High School, 400 Eagleland Drive
● Jan. 28 (Tues) – at Jefferson High School, 723 Donaldson Ave.
● Jan. 29 (Wed) – at Highlands High School, 3118 Elgin Ave.
● Jan. 29 (Wed) – at Rogers Elementary School (for the Edison High School community), 620 McIlvaine St.
● Jan. 30 (Thurs) – at W.W. White Elementary School (for the Sam Houston High School community), 545 S. W.W. White Road
● Jan. 30 (Thurs) – at Fox Tech High School, 637 N. Main Ave.
Jan. 29 (Wed) — ‘Roping You In’ Lasso mixer
5:30 p.m. at La Fonda Oak Hills, 350 Northhaven
Former members of San Antonio’s most famous rope twirlers and fans are invited to learn about activities planned for 2014 and how they can lend their support to this generation of Lassos. Mixer sponsor is the Jefferson High School Lasso Alumni Association.