Lanier HS Business and Finance Magnet students received special recognition Dec. 18 for their participation in a District bond sale earlier this school year. Pictured with them are members of the SAISD Finance Department, who facilitated their participation.
- Ready to explore your career options? Check out our short videos.
- Fox Tech student to compete in state UIL Congress
- Proposed boundary changes for 2015-2016
- Free Zumba classes - Download the schedule.
- Students entering the 9th-grade for the first time in 2014-15 must meet new graduation requirements.
SAISD Alumni Successes Found In Variety of Fields
We're proud of our students, past and present. SAISD has a long history of producing outstanding achievers who represent a cross-section of careers. SAISD alums include lawyers, judges, elected officials, military personnel, educators, doctors and others in the healthcare profession, business people and entrepreneurs, inventors, an astronaut, professional athletes, non-profit directors and philanthropists.
Learn more about our alumni
- Application period for new Young Men’s Leadership Academy - Jan. 16 - March 16, 2015
- Social studies textbook adoption meeting- Jan. 22, 2015
- Early Release Notice to Parents - March 27, 2015