9th-Grade Advisement Conference Schedules
Schedules By High School, For All First-Time 9th-graders
All incoming first-time freshmen and their parents are required to attend a conference/advisement meeting the week of Aug. 11-14 at the high school the student will attend. Students will be registered for the 2014-15 school year at this meeting, which is expected to last between 15 and 20 minutes.
To find out the time of your and your child's scheduled conference:
- Find your child's high school below and click on the link to view or download a PDF.
- Find where your child's last name falls among the listed names, which are arranged alphabetically.
- Note the date of the conference period at top of the column where your child's name falls and, in the far left- or right-hand columns, see the appointed conference time.
- News and Announcements
- High School Ceremonies
- Adult Community Education
- After School Program
- General Educational Development (GED)
- Middle School Partnership Program
- Satellite Campuses