SAISD Athletic Hall of Fame
Submit a Nomination to the New SAISD Athletic Hall of Fame
Nominations are being accepted through Sept. 1, 2014, for the first class of SAISD’s new Athletic Hall of Fame.
SAISD alumni may be nominated in the categories of Student-Athlete, Administrator, Coach and Contributor. Those selected for the Class of 2014-15 will be recognized during an inaugural Induction Ceremony and Awards Banquet during the upcoming school year.
The Hall of Fame was founded in 2014 to recognize and preserve the heritage of high school athletics in SAISD, to keep alive their tradition and spirit, and to honor each year those persons who through distinguished achievement have excelled in one or more high school athletic programs.
View details about the nomination guidelines and process and access a copy of the nomination form.
Community meeting dates
Attend one of the following public meetings, each at 6 p.m., to provide input about the characteristics and skills you most desire to see in SAISD's next superintendent:
* Thursday, Jan. 15, Sam Houston HS cafeteria, 4635 E. Houston St.
* Thursday, Jan. 15, Highlands HS cafeteria, 3118 Elgin Ave.
* Wednesday, Jan. 21, Lanier HS cafeteria, 1514 W. Cesar E. Chavez
* Wednesday, Jan. 21, Jefferson HS, cafeteria, 723 Donaldson Ave.
* Thursday, Jan. 22, Brackenridge HS cafeteria, 400 Eagleland Drive
* Thursday, Jan. 22, Burbank HS auditorium, 1002 Edwards St.
* Thursday, Jan. 22, Edison HS auditorium, 701 Santa Monica Drive
Go to Superintendent Search page