Extended Day Program Frequently Asked Questions
Extended Day Program
- Who is the provider for my childs campus?
Sites by Provider
- When & where can I register my child for the Extended Day Program?
2018-2019 SAISD Extended Day Providers Registration Information
- What information do I need to bring to register my child/children in the Extended Day Program
- Copy of current Income Tax Return for each working family member
- Driver’s License/Valid photo ID
- Copy of Certification Letter for TANF, SSI, Unemployment Compensation
- Copy of child/children’s birth certificate (if child is not listed on current Income Tax Return) Birth Certificates will be used to establish proof of child relationship to parent and to verify parentage of child or children not listed on the Income Tax Return.
- How will I pay?
For payment information please call your child's Afterschool Provider. See Sites by Provider for school listing.
- How much will I pay for my child/children?
- Fees for the After School Challenge and/or Summer Program are now based on your household’s income level and household size. Each family will need to bring documentation to verify their family’s income to determine at which Level they will be charged. If proof of income is not provided the fee will automatically be calculated at the full program fee. Please see Program Fees to determine your family's rate.
- What if my child moves to another school or district during the semester?
- Keep copies of your receipt and Application and Eligibility Certification for Services form.
- If your child moves to a school that offers the After School Challenge Program, your child will either be allowed into the program if space is available with proof of payment, or be placed on awaiting list until space is available.
There are no refunds for withdrawal from the Extended Day Program.
Still have questions; call our office @ (210) 554-2605.