141 Lavaca St.
through the creation of clear, honest, timely and targeted communications strategies and products
that foster trust with our audiences. The department serves as the District’s liaison with the news
media, and its executive director serves as SAISD’s official spokesperson. All media inquiries should
be routed through this office. In addition, Communications oversees districtwide marketing efforts
and the Printing Services Department.
- SAISD launches summer program opening weight rooms to middle schoolers
- SAISD congratulates its seniors!
- Bond 2010 construction project at Jefferson earns statewide recognition
- Woodlawn Academy achieves second IB World School designation
- SAISD Transportation Job Fair
- Transportation safety-training extravaganza
- SAISD continues to host free summer meals program
- Woodlawn Academy achieves IB World School status
- Jesse Monreal named Edison HS football coach
- SAISD introduces Safe School Program
- SAISD Board appoints Bond 2016 Citizens Advisory Committee
- SAISD and Culinary Institute of America partner to create high school pilot program