Apply online for 2018-19 school year at https://saisdchoice.com/.
Request a Transcript
Technology and Management Information Systems
Departments & Programs
Student transcripts can be requested by mail or in person at the following location:
San Antonio Independent School District
PEIMS & Data Services Department
1702 N. Alamo, Suite 110
San Antonio, TX, 78215-1201
Phone: (210) 244-2909 Fax: (210) 228-3093
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
- A Photo ID is required for all former students requesting copies of their transcripts.
- For former students age 18 or older, transcripts can only be released to another person with
written consent from the student and a copy of the Photo ID of the person picking up the
- Copies of high school diplomas are no longer available. However, a letter of verification can
be issued indicating the high school attended and graduation date.
- There is a $2.00 fee for each transcript or verification of graduation letter
requested. Cash in the exact amount or a money order is required.
Upon presenting proper ID, either a completed Student Transcript request form or the following
information written on paper is required:
- Student's Current Name
- Student's Name while attending SAISD (if different)
- Student's Social Security Number
- Student's Date of Birth
- Last SAISD school attended/graduated
- Year of last attendance/graduation
- Requestor's address and telephone number
- Reason for Inquiry: Transcript or Verification of Graduation Letter