Apply online for 2018-19 school year at https://saisdchoice.com/.
Testing - TAKS/TAAS Out-of-School Registration
- Assessment Info
- Coordinator Resources
- Online Resources
- Parent & Student Information
- Campus Testing Coordinators
Related Departments & Programs
What are the registration dates for the October 2016 TAKS?
- Registration must be completed between August 8, 2016 and September 23, 2016.
Who should register for Out-of-School testing?TAKS Out-of-School registration is for:
- examinees who are no longer enrolled in school but have otherwise completed district
requirements for graduation, or
- former TAAS examinees (including TEAMS examinees). TAAS is no longer administered. TAAS examinees must register for and take the appropriate TAKS exit level tests.
Learn more about Out-of-School testing at PearsonAccess Texas
How do examinees register for Out-of-School
Exit level TAKS students and former TAAS examinees (including TEAMS examinees) must registe
r to test at a participating campus by completing the online registration form by the closing date.
What do I bring on the day of my test?
- Proof of registration letter. (Call 1-800-627-0225 if you do not receive one in the mail.)
There are no fees to take the test. Pencils, calculators, and dictionaries will be provided.
Where can I find study guides or tutoring?Study Guides can be found on the Texas Assessment website using the link below.
Tutoring is available at Cooper Academy. Please give them a call at 210-226-3042 for