Early Childhood Education Pre-Kindergarten Registration Process
Early Childhood Education
- Gather these documents to bring with you to registration:
- Child’s immunization record
- Child’s social security card
- State-issued birth certificate
- Proof of residence (rental contract or utility bill with valid address)
- Proof of income (12 months of income)
- Registering parent’s identification card
- Visit your neighborhood elementary school / academy to learn more about online PreK application or complete the online PreK application (via SchoolMint) to begin the process, pending complete registration once your child is accepted into the PreK program (state-funded or tuition-based). Click here to apply online for PreK. Call your neighborhood school to inquire about times!
- Families will be contacted by phone or email by SAISD staff regarding eligibility.