SAISD txGradebook Support Website
txGradebook Account Creation
- Staff ID: is your 9-digit employee ID number (including the leading zeroes).
- User ID: is not case-sensitive, must be 6-8 alphanumeric characters and unique within SAISD. When txGradebook is asking for the User ID, it is asking
for a txGradebook User ID not your email username.
- Hint Question Answers: are case and space sensitive.
- Password: is case-sensitive must be 6-9 characters. Use at least three of the following: uppercase, lowercase, numeric, and/or punctuation (e.g., aBc123$).
- Reminder: If prompted, DO NOT SAVE (or auto-fill) your Password. This can create problems with signing into txGradebook.
All Teachers must post Official attendance for the period on a daily basis. Secondary teachers must post attendance each class period.
We are currently in Semester 2 Cycle 2. If you input grades for an incorrect cycle, they will not be calculated on the student progress report or report card.
- Grades 2-12: at least 1-2 grades per week, per subject for a total of 3-6 grades for three-week grading period. The total number of grades must be no fewer than 15 grades per subject area per nine-weeks.
- Elementary Fine Arts: at least 1 grade for three-week grading period. The total number of grades must be no fewer than 3 grades per nine-weeks.
- Elementary PE/Health: at least 1 grade in PE and 1 grade in Health per week for a total of 3 grades for three-week grading period. The total number of grades must be no fewer than 9 grades in PE and 9 grades in Health per nine-weeks.
Important message for users of Internet Explorer
To use txGradebook, Internet Explorer users will need to switch to IE11.
SAISD School FinderBelow, you can find a campus in one of several ways.
SAISD 2018-19 Bell Schedules and Exceptions
Regular school-day schedule
- Early childhood education center campuses – 7:30 AM to 2:30 PM
- Elementary*/Academy** & Pre-K/K-8 campuses – 8:05 AM to 3:20 PM
- Middle school campuses – 8:45 AM to 4 PM ***
- High school campuses – 8:45 AM to 4:15 PM ****
Exceptions* Elementary exceptions
- Democracy Prep at Stewart: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Lamar: 7:55 AM - 3:25 PM
- ALA Euclid: 8:10 AM - 3:25 PM
- ALA Tech (4th/5th): 8:15 AM - 3:50 PM
- ALA Tech (6th/7th): 8:25 AM - 4 PM
- ALA Tech (8th - 11th): 8:30 AM - 4 PM
- Hawthorne Academy: 8 AM - 3:15 PM
- Irving Academy: 8:15 AM - 3:30 PM
- Ogden Academy: 7:30 AM - 4 PM (Fridays 7:30 AM - 12 PM)
- Storm: 7:30 AM - 4 PM (Fridays 7:30 AM - 12 PM)
- Twain Academy: 8:15 AM - 3:15 PM
- YWLA: 8:30 AM - 3:45 PM
- Lowell 8:40 AM
- Page 8:30 AM
- Rhodes 8:40 AM
- Whittier 8:40 AM
- Cast Tech High School
- Fox Tech High School