SAISD txGradebook Support Website
txGradebook Account Creation
- Staff ID: is your 9-digit employee ID number (including the leading zeroes).
- User ID: is not case-sensitive, must be 6-8 alphanumeric characters and unique within SAISD. When txGradebook is asking for the User ID, it is asking
for a txGradebook User ID not your email username.
- Hint Question Answers: are case and space sensitive.
- Password: is case-sensitive must be 6-9 characters. Use at least three of the following: uppercase, lowercase, numeric, and/or punctuation (e.g., aBc123$).
- Reminder: If prompted, DO NOT SAVE (or auto-fill) your Password. This can create problems with signing into txGradebook.
All Teachers must post Official attendance for the period on a daily basis. Secondary teachers must post attendance each class period.
We are currently in Semester 2 Cycle 2. If you input grades for an incorrect cycle, they will not be calculated on the student progress report or report card.
- Grades 2-12: at least 1-2 grades per week, per subject for a total of 3-6 grades for three-week grading period. The total number of grades must be no fewer than 15 grades per subject area per nine-weeks.
- Elementary Fine Arts: at least 1 grade for three-week grading period. The total number of grades must be no fewer than 3 grades per nine-weeks.
- Elementary PE/Health: at least 1 grade in PE and 1 grade in Health per week for a total of 3 grades for three-week grading period. The total number of grades must be no fewer than 9 grades in PE and 9 grades in Health per nine-weeks.
Important message for users of Internet Explorer
To use txGradebook, Internet Explorer users will need to switch to IE11.
Board Calendar & Highlights
Regular Board Meeting: 5/13/19
View all upcoming meeting agendas
Past Meetings Archive
Board Quick LinksThe SAISD Board of Trustees represents the interests of the community, parents, students and lawmakers. We invite your participation and feedback.
- May 4, 2019 Board Elections
- Board Goals
- Citizens' Comment
- Board Policy
- Vision, Values & Beliefs
- Campaign Finance Reports
- Single-Member District Maps