¡Inscripciones están disponibles en línea para el año escolar 2018-19! Inscríbase hoy
SAISD txGradebook Support Website
txGradebook Account Creation
- Staff ID: is your 9-digit employee ID number (including the leading zeroes).
- User ID: is not case-sensitive, must be 6-8 alphanumeric characters and unique within SAISD. When txGradebook is asking for the User ID, it is asking
for a txGradebook User ID not your email username.
- Hint Question Answers: are case and space sensitive.
- Password: is case-sensitive must be 6-9 characters. Use at least three of the following: uppercase, lowercase, numeric, and/or punctuation (e.g., aBc123$).
- Reminder: If prompted, DO NOT SAVE (or auto-fill) your Password. This can create problems with signing into txGradebook.
All Teachers must post Official attendance for the period on a daily basis. Secondary teachers must post attendance each class period.
We are currently in Semester 2 Cycle 2. If you input grades for an incorrect cycle, they will not be calculated on the student progress report or report card.
- Grades 2-12: at least 1-2 grades per week, per subject for a total of 3-6 grades for three-week grading period. The total number of grades must be no fewer than 15 grades per subject area per nine-weeks.
- Elementary Fine Arts: at least 1 grade for three-week grading period. The total number of grades must be no fewer than 3 grades per nine-weeks.
- Elementary PE/Health: at least 1 grade in PE and 1 grade in Health per week for a total of 3 grades for three-week grading period. The total number of grades must be no fewer than 9 grades in PE and 9 grades in Health per nine-weeks.
Important message for users of Internet Explorer
To use txGradebook, Internet Explorer users will need to switch to IE11.
Join the SAISD Team!
(Classified & ParaProfessional)
Thursday, July 19, 2018
(10 am - 2 pm)
We appreciate you and we're here to serve. Visit HR Home for benefits, forms and more.
Go to HR Home
Information Video for
Master Teachers &
|Job Title||Hourly Rate|
Bus Drivers Needed
Low cost option insurance plan
Dual retirement (TRS and Social Security)
For more info, call 210-554-8440
Important Legal NoticeTexas law requires that all prospective school employees submit to a fingerprint supported criminal history background check and be cleared for employment.
If you are offered a position in a Texas school district, you will be required to pay a non-refundable fee to submit a fingerprint supported criminal background check prior to beginning employment.
Need Assistance? We can help!Request help via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get help over the phone:
- Administrative (210) 554-8520
- Certified (210) 554-8500
- Paraprofessional/Clerical (210) 554-8470
- Substitute (210) 554-8473
- Part-time (210) 554-8400
- Classified/Skilled Trades (210) 554-8440