¡Inscripciones están disponibles en línea para el año escolar 2018-19! Inscríbase hoy
SAISD txGradebook Support Website
txGradebook Account Creation
- Staff ID: is your 9-digit employee ID number (including the leading zeroes).
- User ID: is not case-sensitive, must be 6-8 alphanumeric characters and unique within SAISD. When txGradebook is asking for the User ID, it is asking
for a txGradebook User ID not your email username.
- Hint Question Answers: are case and space sensitive.
- Password: is case-sensitive must be 6-9 characters. Use at least three of the following: uppercase, lowercase, numeric, and/or punctuation (e.g., aBc123$).
- Reminder: If prompted, DO NOT SAVE (or auto-fill) your Password. This can create problems with signing into txGradebook.
All Teachers must post Official attendance for the period on a daily basis. Secondary teachers must post attendance each class period.
We are currently in Semester 2 Cycle 2. If you input grades for an incorrect cycle, they will not be calculated on the student progress report or report card.
- Grades 2-12: at least 1-2 grades per week, per subject for a total of 3-6 grades for three-week grading period. The total number of grades must be no fewer than 15 grades per subject area per nine-weeks.
- Elementary Fine Arts: at least 1 grade for three-week grading period. The total number of grades must be no fewer than 3 grades per nine-weeks.
- Elementary PE/Health: at least 1 grade in PE and 1 grade in Health per week for a total of 3 grades for three-week grading period. The total number of grades must be no fewer than 9 grades in PE and 9 grades in Health per nine-weeks.
Important message for users of Internet Explorer
To use txGradebook, Internet Explorer users will need to switch to IE11.
2017-18 SAISD Distinguished Teachers of the Year (l to r): Andrea Greimel (Carvajal Early Childhood Center), Adriana Abundis (Irving Middle School), and Michelle Grajeda (Young Women’s Leadership Academy).
We appreciate you and we're here to serve. Visit HR Home for benefits, forms and more.
Go to HR Home
Join the SAISD Team!
Information Video for
Master Teachers &
|Job Title||Hourly Rate|
Bus Drivers Needed
Low cost option insurance plan
Dual retirement (TRS and Social Security)
For more info, call 210-554-8440
Important Legal NoticeTexas law requires that all prospective school employees submit to a fingerprint supported criminal history background check and be cleared for employment.
If you are offered a position in a Texas school district, you will be required to pay a non-refundable fee to submit a fingerprint supported criminal background check prior to beginning employment.
Need Assistance? We can help!Request help via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get help over the phone:
- Administrative (210) 554-8520
- Certified (210) 554-8500
- Paraprofessional/Clerical (210) 554-8470
- Substitute (210) 554-8473
- Part-time (210) 554-8400
- Classified/Skilled Trades (210) 554-8440