- TAIS Resources
- Continuous Improvement Framework
- Region 20 School Improvement
- 10 Root Cause Analysis Process Steps
- Leadership Meeting Overview February 21, 2017
- Critical Success Factors Data Sources
406 Barrera St.
The Office of School Improvement supports the SAISD 5- year goals by creating and sustaining a process of continuous improvement for all campuses; using data to inform campus-based decisions; providing professional development to support the needs of each campus.
- Campus Targeted Improvement Plans
- Turnaround Planning Process
- Formerly Improvement Required (FIR): Cotton Academy, Woodlawn Academy, Ball Academy, Lowell Middle School, Rhodes MS
- 1st Year Improvement Required (IR): Longfellow Middle School, Hillcrest ES, Pershing ES, Sarah King ES, Smith ES
- 2nd Year Improvement Required (IR): Poe Middle School, Page Middle School, Rogers Middle School, Highlands High School, Foster Elementary School
- 3rd Year Improvement Required (IR): Storm Elementary School
- 4th Year+ Improvement Required (IR): Miller Elementary School, Ogden Elementary School, Rodriguez Elementary School, Stewart Elementary School, Irving Middle School, Tafolla Middle School