¡Inscripciones están disponibles en línea para el año escolar 2018-19! Inscríbase hoy
SAISD employees to receive free admission to home athletic events
Greetings from historic Alamo Stadium!
The Athletic office is pleased to announce that SAISD employees may attend any home athletic contest for FREE! This applies to every campus and every athletic event held within SAISD.
The following procedures will be in place to facilitate this policy:
- Any SAISD employee who has a photo ID badge is allowed entry to any athletic event within the District. Insurance cards or check stubs may not be substituted for the ID badge.
- Senior citizen passes will be issued to anyone 60 years old or older who lives in the SAISD attendance zone (must show proof of address, such as driver’s license, water bill, etc.) These passes will be issued by the high school office (bookkeeper) in your attendance zone.
- SAISD will honor senior citizen passes from all surrounding school districts.
- All employees must enter through the pass gate, on either the east or west side. A tally will be kept of every employee who enters.
- Family members, spouse and children must purchase a ticket and enter where the regular spectators enter.
- Band boosters and helpers enter without a ticket only if they enter with the band at the pass gate or designated entrance. Everyone else must have a ticket.
We hope that you will come out and support our student athletes as they represent their schools and community with pride. Athletics play a major role in the educational experience, and we want you to be a part of it. This is going to be a great year for SAISD both athletically and academically.
See you at the game!