¡Inscripciones están disponibles en línea para el año escolar 2018-19! Inscríbase hoy
CAST Tech High School
Some features of the unique program include flexible schedules, hands-on projects and real world problems to solve, as well as job shadowing, mentorships, internships and job opportunities upon graduation.
CAST Tech will use computer-based learning to allow students to progress more quickly in areas where they have mastered concepts, allowing them to dive more deeply into projects and areas of great interest. College coursework is embedded in the program, and students can graduate with an associate's degree, industry certifications and portfolios that feature long-term projects and other examples of their work.
Industry partners for CAST Tech include: H-E-B, Tech Bloc, CodeUp, Geekdom, Rackspace, The Open Cloud Academy, USAA, Frost Bank, Firstmark Credit Union and University Health System.
Is CAST Tech your fit?
The ideal CAST Tech student is:
- Comfortable using technology regularly throughout the day, from completing assignments and tests on an iPad to using collaboration software to work with classmates on a joint project.
- Enjoys a more flexible school structure, including a later start to the school day and classrooms that are set up with multiple learning stations, with students deciding which one they need.
- Goal-oriented and responsible, taking ownership over how to best reach goals within a given timeframe.
- Eager for an academic challenge and willing to take on college-level courses, with plenty of support from teachers at the school.
- Committed to real-world experiences, including summer internships that could help jump-start their careers.
Principal Kelly Flieger
CAST Tech High School ● 637 N. Main Ave., San Antonio, TX 78205