Registration is now online for current and new students for the 2018-19 school year!   Register today
¡Inscripciones están disponibles en línea para el año escolar 2018-19!   Inscríbase hoy

New K-12 Student Registration for 2016-2017 School Year

Registration Forms

Welcome to SAISD! Below are links to the required registration (enrollment) forms for grade levels K-12. Please find the appropriate link below, complete the forms, print and take them to your campus. Or, your campus can provide these forms for you to complete when you arrive to register. (To look up your child’s home campus, click here.)

New students
Nuevos estudiantes

K-12 Registration Document Checklist

Please bring these documents when you register your child:

Photo ID (driver’s license, military ID, etc.) of person registering the child

Proof of SAISD residence. One of the following with a current date:

  • Utility statement (electric, water or cable bill)
  • Home phone bill (cell phone bills are not acceptable).
  • Current lease agreement (handwritten receipts must be notarized).
  • See the additional registration forms below for other methods of establishing residency.

Child’s birth certificate or other proof of child’s identity and age

Child’s Social Security card, if available (preferred, but not required)

Child's immunization record (up-to-date immunization records)

Recent academic records (report card, withdrawal form, transcript, etc.)

Families who do not have their own homes or have been displaced and students who are in foster or kinship care may register without these documents. Please contact the Family & Student Support Services at 210-554-2635 for assistance.

If you have any questions about registering, please call David Goree at the Office of Enrollment at (210) 554-2273.

Additional Registration Forms

Below is a list of forms that are not required for registration but that may be necessary for certain parents to register their child.  Each of these forms must be notarized.  If you have any questions about these forms, please contact the school your child will attend.

Your campus may have a staff member who can act as a notary public for you.  If they do not, you may contact Adriana De Leon in the Human Resources Department at 554-8480 for assistance with notarized registration documents. 

Form F1-D: Application for Out-of-District Student Receiving After-school Care from Grandparent

Form F1-DSP: Solicitud Para Estudiantes Fuera del Distrito Que Reciben Cuidado Post-Escolar de Un Abuelo/a

Form F1-E: Residency Application for Minor Living Apart from Parent

Form F1-ESP: Aplicación de Residencia de Un Menor Que Vive Separado de Su Padre

Form F1-F: Verification of Residency Form (used when person registering does not own or rent their home)

Form F1-FSP: Verificación de Domicilio