SAISD Master Teachers & Implementation Specialists Information Session
San Antonio ISD will host an Information Session for those interested in positions as Master Teachers and Implementation Specialists Wednesday, Oct. 25 from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. at Highlands HS. The address is 3118 Elgin Ave., San Antonio, TX 78210. Refreshments will be served. Prospective candidates must RSVP by Sunday, Oct. 22. Click here to RSVP or by calling (210) 554-2240.
The District is seeking Masters Teachers and Implementation Specialists for the 2018-2019 school year – strong, experienced educators with proven track records of increasing student achievement.
Master Teachers embrace innovation, are capable team players, demonstrate a growth mindset, work collaboratively to maximize student potential, and desire to continuously improve their own instructional practice.
Implementation Specialists provide on-site coaching and job-embedded professional development to teachers. The Implementation Specialist will utilize technology to assist with teacher coaching sessions; model effective accelerated teaching strategies; observe classroom instruction and provide feedback, and encourage teacher participation in professional learning.
- Master Teachers (two years) and Implementation Specialists (between two and five years depending on the specific role and requirements) of successful teaching as measured by performance evaluations and student data.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Valid Texas Teaching Certificate with required endorsements for subject and level assigned.
- Highly competitive salaries.
- Low-cost health benefits.
- Dual-pension plan.
- Additional stipends of up to $7,500 for Implementation Specialists and $15,000 for Master Teachers.
Come Teach Our Minds. Come Touch Our Hearts.