¡Inscripciones están disponibles en línea para el año escolar 2018-19! Inscríbase hoy
Coming Attractions - October 6, 2017
October 6 , 2017
Oct. 9 (Mon) — School Board meeting A
5:30 p.m. at the Burnet Center, 406 Barrera St.
Oct. 10 (Tues) — Marching Band Showcase - NEW DATE *
6:30 p.m. at Alamo Stadium, 110 Tuleta Drive
This annual fall treat for half-time show enthusiasts features marching musicians from middle and high schools Districtwide. Admission is free, and the festival is open to the public. * This event originally set for Oct. 3 was re-scheduled due to concern of inclement weather.
Oct. 9-12 — Free family fitness classes
5:30 p.m. at the SAISD schools listed below.
The popular Zumba dance fitness program classes are free and offered in partnership with Health Collaborative, a local network of citizens, community organizations and businesses. Upcoming sessions will be:
● Oct. 9 (Mon) – at Burbank High School, 1002 Edwards St.
● Oct. 9 (Mon) – at Travis Early College High School, 1915 N. Main Ave.
● Oct. 10 (Tues) – at Young Women’s Leadership Academy, 2123 W. Huisache
● Oct. 11 (Wed) – at Whittier Middle School, 2101 Edison Drive
● Oct. 12 (Thurs) – at Herff Elementary, 996 S. Hackberry St.
● Oct. 12 (Thurs) – at Tafolla Middle School, 1303 W. César E. Chávez Blvd.