¡Inscripciones están disponibles en línea para el año escolar 2018-19! Inscríbase hoy
SAISD Master Teachers & Implementation Specialists
Webcast - SAISD Master Teacher & Implementation Specialist Information Video
Click above to see video presentation. Dr. Matthew Weber (Deputy Supt. for Talent Management), Toni Thompson (Associate Supt. for Human Resources) and Clarice Caldwell (Master Teacher at Davis MS) provide information.
The District is seeking Masters Teachers and Implementation Specialists for the 2018-2019 school year – strong, experienced educators with proven track records of increasing student achievement.
Master Teachers embrace innovation, are capable team players, demonstrate a growth mindset, work collaboratively to maximize student potential, and desire to continuously improve their own instructional practice.
Master Teachers instruct students with the greatest instructional gaps and work extended school time.
Implementation Specialists provide on-site coaching and job-embedded professional development to teachers. The Implementation Specialist will utilize technology to assist with teacher coaching sessions; model effective accelerated teaching strategies; observe classroom instruction and provide feedback, and encourage teacher participation in professional learning.
Implementation Specialists coach teachers using data-driven, research-based quality instructional practices.
Both Master Teachers and Implementation Specialists are strong, experienced educators with proven track records of increasing student achievement.
- Master Teachers (two years) and Implementation Specialists (between two and five years depending on the specific role and requirements) of successful teaching as measured by performance evaluations and student data.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Valid Texas Teaching Certificate with required endorsements for subject and level assigned.
- Highly competitive salaries.
- Low-cost health benefits.
- Dual-pension plan.
- Additional stipends of up to $7,500 for Implementation Specialists and $15,000 for Master Teachers.
The Master Teacher job listing will be posted in December 2017. Early interviews and recommendations will begin in January 2018.
Specific Implementation Specialist job listings are currently posted for mid-year 2017-2018 (current school year) start dates. The Implementation Specialist job listings for the 2018-2019 school year will be posted in January 2018.
Come Teach Our Minds. Come Touch Our Hearts.