How to Do Business with SAISD
- Doing Business with SAISD
- SAM Registration
- SAM User Guide
- Current and Past Solicitation Opportunities
- Purchasing Forms and Bid Links
- Bid Opening Schedule
Thank you for interest in the San Antonio Independent School District’s (SAISD) procurement process. Our mission is to efficiently and ethically procure goods, services and new construction necessary to fulfill the District’s mission to maximize academic achievement and personal growth for the student body in serving the community at large. It is our intent to develop and execute best value practices in support of a viable contract administration program.
To learn about bid opportunities, please register for free with the SAISD’s Bonfire Portal: https://saisd.bonfirehub.com/portal. All formal bidding prospects will be published there. Vendors will be able to access solicitation documents and submit proposals through the portal.
System of Award Management (SAM) –
SAISD is required by Federal Statute(s) to ensure that vendors are neither debarred nor suspended from doing business with governmental entities. We require all vendors to register with SAM.
The District also participates in several Purchasing Cooperatives to include but is not limited to the following:
- Buy Board Cooperative Purchasing (TASB)
- Various Education Service Center to include ESC 20, ESC 19, ESC 16, ESC 14, etc.
- Choice Partners
- National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA)
- General Services Administration (GSA) - Schedules 70 & 84
- Texas Procurement and Support Services (TPAS)
- Central Texas Purchasing Alliance (CTPA)
If you have any further questions regarding the District’s procurement opportunities and support systems please call the Procurement Services at (210) 354-9060.