- Free family fitness
- October 08 12 - October 11 12
Free family fitness
Starting at 5 p.m. at the SAISD schools listed below.
The popular Zumba dance fitness program is being offered to the community weekly through December at eight District campuses. The free classes are in partnership with Health Collaborative, a local network of citizens, community organizations and businesses. Upcoming sessions will be:
● Oct. 8 (Mon) – at Burbank High School, 1002 Edwards St.
● Oct. 8 (Mon) – at Lanier High School, 1514 W. César Chávez Blvd.
● Oct. 9 (Tues) – at Brackenridge High School, 400 Eagleland Drive
● Oct. 9 (Tues) – at Jefferson High School, 723 Donaldson Ave.
● Oct. 9 (Tues) – at Highlands High School, 3118 Elgin Ave.
● Oct. 10 (Wed) – at Sam Houston High School, 4635 E. Houston St.
● Oct. 10 (Wed) – at Rogers Elementary School (for the Edison High School community), 620 McIlvaine St.
● Oct. 11 (Thurs) – at Fox Tech High School, 637 N. Main Ave.
EventList powered by schlu.net
- News and Announcements
- High School Ceremonies
- Adult Community Education
- After School Program
- General Educational Development (GED)
- Middle School Partnership Program
- Satellite Campuses