Beacon Hill Important Dates
If you have not yet registered your child for the 2015-16 school year, you can do so Aug. 4-6, 2015.
Registration times will be 8-11 a.m. and 1-4 p.m., with extended evening hours running until 7 p.m. on Wednesday, August 5.
Registration takes place at the school your child will attend. If you have questions, contact the campus.
- July 30th Back-to-School Health & Immunization Fair -Temple Beth-El: 211 Belknap Pl -- Thursday, 9 am – 12 pm
- August 2: Party in the Park hosted by Mission Church at San Pedro Park - carnival area for kids, food for all, and live music
- August 4 - 6: Registration for students NEW to Beacon Hill Elementary! Welcome!!! August 5th we will be open until 7 pm!
- August 8: Community Service with University Presbyterian Church at Beacon Hill - come out and help get our school ready for 2015-2016! 8:30--11:30 (Lunch afterward)
- August 8: Councilman Roberto Trevino hosts Back to School Wellness Fair at Edison High School - School Supplies
- August 15: Community Service with University Presbyterian Church at Beacon Hill - come out and help get our school ready for 2015-2016! 8:30--11:30 (Lunch afterward)
- August 18: Meet the Teacher - Class assignments available 3:00 - 4:00 - Drop off supplies
- August 24: Back to School - Building opens at 7:20 am; Breakfast in the classroom at 8:00; Instruction begins at 8:05 am. Dismissal: 3:20 pm
- September 9: Open House (Free Dress Pass for those who attend!)
To transform SAISD into a national model urban school district where every child graduates and is educated so that he or she is prepared to be a contributing member of the community.
Our primary purpose of improving lives through a quality education is driven by an unrelenting determination to graduate all of our students and prepare them for success in higher education. Our ideology is reflected in our fundamental beliefs, commitments and core values that guide us in our daily practices.
- Student Centered
- High Expectations
- Every student can learn and achieve at high levels.
- We are responsible for the education and safety of every student.
- We are responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the school system.
- Everyone should be treated with respect.
- People support what they help create.
Beacon Hill Mission:
All students will reach their maximum potential as individuals.
Beacon Hill Vision:
At Beacon Hill, we provide a fun, safe, welcoming, educational environment designed to provide students with a well-rounded foundational education.
The high expectations held by our caring staff through a focused learning environment rich in technology, problem solving and collaboration will allow our students to be competitive in the future.