Connell Middle School:
ONE MISSION - ONE VISION - ONE TEAM
Mission Statement and Core Beliefs
Our primary purpose of improving lives through a quality education is driven by an unrelenting determination to graduate all of our students and prepare them for success in higher education. Our ideology is reflected in our fundamental beliefs, commitments and core values that guide us in our daily practices.
Our Mission Statement:
To graduate all of our students and prepare them for success in higher education.
Our Core Beliefs and Commitments:
In SAISD we believe:
- Every student can learn and achieve at high levels.
- We will make all decisions based on attaining student achievement at or above grade level.
- We are responsible for the education and safety of every student.
- We will ensure that all decisions, actions and resource allocations are made in the best interest of the students.
- We will ensure a safe learning and working environment for all students and employees.
- We are responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the school system.
- We will ensure fiscal responsibility to the taxpayers of the District.
- Everyone should be treated with respect.
- We will ensure a high level of professionalism, customer service and respect for everyone.
- We will lead by example.
- People support what they help create.
- We will lead by example
- We will maintain the collaborative process for decision-making.
Our Core Values
In order to achieve our goals and attain our commitments we expect the following values to guide the behavior of all employees:
- Student Centered
- High Expectations