* All students in grade 1st - 5th are allowed to check out 2 library books per visit.
* Books are checked out for 2 weeks and returned on their classes assigned library day.
* Books may be renewed once for an additional week.
* All students must have a library permission slip signed and returned to the library before they are allowed to check out any library books.
* We do not charge fines for overdue books at Crockett Elementary.
* A student with an overdue book will NOT be allowed to check out books until that book is returned or paid for.
* Students who have lost , damaged or had thier book stolen will need to pay for the book in full, before they are allowed to check out any other materials