Student Uniform Expectations
Student safety is our priority. Please read the following and understand that while we encourage students being teenagers we must maintain a safe and orderly environment that is conducive to teaching and learning. The following items will be enforced:
If students are not dressed appropriately, they will be allowed to correct the problem with a campus administrator. If the problem persists, then a parent conference will be required to address the situation. Please help us maintain a safe campus for your student(s).
- Students are required to wear khaki (medium beige) Capri pants and trousers, along with white long or short sleeved blouses or polo/dress shirts. No skorts, or shorts above the knees are allowed.
- Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors are permitted to wear a Navigator Green Polo shirt. All 9th Grade students are required to wear a white polo or dress shirt only.
- Students are allowed to wear only white tee-shirts under their white or green uniform shirts. No colored tee-shirts or polos with logos or designs are allowed.
- Students are allowed to wear dress shoes or tennis shoes only. Students are encouraged to wear either white or black tennis shoes with white or black shoelaces only. NO COLORED SHOE LACES ARE ALLOWED.
- No sleeveless shirts or low cut blouse are allowed.
- Head wear is not permitted at school, including bandannas of any color, shall not be worn or displayed. Only prescription sunglasses may be worn at school.
- No cell phones, IPOD’S, MP3’s, or personal electronic devices are allowed to be displayed on campus.
- Jewelry will be allowed but is discouraged.
- Outerwear: We discourage over-size clothing, over-size jackets, and “sagging” is not permitted.
- Backpacks are permitted providing that they are mesh or clear