Our Campus Goal
Successful teaching and learning to meet or exceed AYP standards on STAAR
Our District Mission Statement
To transform SAISD into a national model urban school district where every child graduates and is educated so that he or she is prepared to be a contributing member of the community.
Our Core Beliefs and Commitments
In SAISD we believe:
- Every student can learn and achieve at high levels.
- We will make all decisions based on attaining student achievement at or above grade level.
- We are responsible for the education and safety of every student.
- We will ensure that all decisions, actions and resource allocations are made in the best interest of the students.
- We will ensure a safe learning and working environment for all students and employees.
- We are responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the school system.
- We will ensure fiscal responsibility to the taxpayers of the District.
- Everyone should be treated with respect.
- We will ensure a high level of professionalism, customer service and respect for everyone.
- We will lead by example.
- People support what they help create.
- We will maintain the collaborative process for decision-making.
Our Core Values
In order to achieve our goals and attain our commitments we expect the following values to guide the behavior of all employees:
- Student Centered
- High Expectations
It is the policy of San Antonio ISD not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex or handicap in its vocational programs, services or activities as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
Es norma del distrito de San Antonio no discriminar por motivos de raza, color, origen nacional, sexo o impedimento, en sus programas, servicios o actividades vocacionales, tal como lo requieren el Título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles de 1964, según enmienda; el Título IX de las Enmiendas en la Educación, de 1972, y la Sección 504 de la Ley de Rehabilitación de 1973, según enmienda.