Please call in advanced to schedule a Parent Teacher conference. Teacher conference times are located on the teacher pages. We value class instructional time and our student's learning.
Thank you for your consideration
- Returning or current SAISD students must bring the following: Current Proof of Address, Updated Immunization Records, and Parent ID.
- NEW Students must bring the following: Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, Last Report Card, Updated Immunization Records, Current Proof of Address, and Parent ID.
- Khaki Pants, Shorts, Skirts, Jumpers, Capris
- White and/or Red Polo Shirts
- No Tee shirts
- Shirts tucked in at all times
- Students may be dropped off at cafeteria as early as 7:30am, where teachers will pick them up at 7:55am. Pre-Kinder is the only grade level allowed in the classrooms at 7:30am
- Breakfast is served daily from 7:55 - 8:15 in classrooms
- School starts at 8:05am and ends at 3:20 daily
- After school care is available through the YWCA Challenge Program from 3:10-6:10. Please contact the YWCA at 210-433-9922 for registration information.
- Please keep your contact information updated with your child's teacher and the school office in case of emergencies.
New Morning Breakfast Procedures:
- Pre-Kinder students will be escorted to their classrooms by staff member between 7:30-8:05AM
- All students, and adults escorting students, are to report to the cafeteria in the morning from 7:30-7:55AM
- Teachers will pick up students from cafeteria (Kinder-2nd) or by the gym (3rd-5th)
- All students will eat breakfast in their classrooms from 7:55-8:15AM
- Any student arriving after 8:05 will be escorted to class by a staff member
- Tardy students no longer need to check in at main office, they will be marked tardy by their classroom teacher
- Parents, please make sure to use main entrance at all times
Parents and students are notified of important dates in the following formats:
- Campus calendar-district website
- Monthly newsletters home
- Monthly flyers home
- School Marquee
- PENS phone messages
Please turn in all doctor notes and excuses for school to the front office Data Clerk Mrs. Zapata. If your child has an exemptions for school (PE, running, etc.) please inform our school Nurse, Mrs. Cervera. She will then request copies of the original doctor notes from the front office. Our Data Clerk needs originals of all excuses. These excuses from school are auditable documents and need to be kept on file with attendance records.