A Herff ES father reads to students as part of the school’s Dads Love to Read program, which invites fathers to the campus to read to their child’s class.
Parents Make a Difference!As a parent, you are one of our most valuable partners in education. Because your involvement in your child's education is crucial to his or her success, we actively seek ways to connect with you. On this page, you will find an array of information meant to help inform, guide and assist you in making important decisions about your child's education.
Resources & Parenting Tools
- Sarah King ES Community Open House to highlight bond renovations – Oct. 13
- Learn more about our 5-Year Plan
- Community input meetings on plan to redefine excellence in SAISD
- Early-release day - Oct. 23. Find details here.
- Free fall Zumba classes – view schedule
- Career videos
- You have a home in SAISD!
- 2015-16 boundary changes