A Herff ES father reads to students as part of the school’s Dads Love to Read program, which invites fathers to the campus to read to their child’s class.
Parents Make a Difference!As a parent, you are one of our most valuable partners in education. Because your involvement in your child's education is crucial to his or her success, we actively seek ways to connect with you. On this page, you will find an array of information meant to help inform, guide and assist you in making important decisions about your child's education.
Resources & Parenting Tools
- Approved 2016-17 instructional calendar
- Middle School Educational Planning Guide
- Apply now to new advanced learning academy
- Apply for Pre-K & Head Start
- Mobile clinic to provide immunizations at select SAISD schools. View schedule.
- Spring testing schedule
- Spring 2016 Zumba schedule
- Helpful financial aid information
- The SAISD 5-Year Plan - learn more
- Adult & Community Education classes
- 2015-16 boundary changes - view changes