Three SAISD educators were honored at the 2016 INSPIRE Awards. Winners of the Innovation Award are, from left, Danielle A. Eisele-Elizondo, 1st-grade teacher at Hirsch ES, and the educator team of Laura Servin, formerly a Whittier MS math teacher and now a consulting teacher for the District, and Winslow Phillips, a Whittier MS math teacher. The Young Men’s Leadership Academy also won in the School/Program/Initiative category.
- New partnership to provide 200 teachers opportunity to earn master's degree
- United Way 2016-17 video
- Fall Schedule for Free Zumba
- Employee medical benefits 2016-2017
- SAISD employees to receive free addmission to home athletic events for 2016-17
- SAISD to launch EPIC Saturdays professional development series. Registration now open.
- Approved Local Innovation Plan
- Teacher Pay Scale 2016-2017
- Rally Simply Engaged Rewards Program
- Learn more about SAISD's 5-Year Plan to redefine excellence
- Specialized Teaching Opportunities in the District
- SAISD development initiative building strong leaders