Vision, Values & Beliefs
VISIONOur primary purpose of improving lives through a quality education is driven by an unrelenting determination to graduate all of our students and prepare them for success in higher education. Our ideology is reflected in our fundamental beliefs, commitments and core values that guide us in our daily practices.
- Student Centered
- High Expectations
- Every student can learn and achieve at high levels.
- We are responsible for the education and safety of every student.
- We are responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the school system.
- Everyone should be treated with respect.
- People support what they help create.
Mission Statement / Declaración de misión
To transform SAISD into a national model urban school district where every child graduates and is educated so that he or she is prepared to be a contributing member of the community.
Transformar a SAISD en un distrito escolar urbano de modelo nacional donde cada estudiante se gradúa y es educado para que él o ella esté preparado para ser un miembro activo de la comunidad.