- Counseling Resources
- Naviance Campus Links
- Sanford Harmony SEL Program
- 2016 - 2017 Awarded Scholarships Money
- 2016 - 2017 HS Course Guide
- Accredited Colleges and Universities
- College Application Fee Waiver Guide
- Colleges that Meet 100% of Financial Need
- Texas College Map
- Texas College Application Deadlines & Travel Times
News & Events
Cooper Learning Center
EVERY student can learn and achieve at high levels.
The School Counseling Department is an important part of the educational program.
Our mission is to implement a quality comprehensive, developmental school counseling program
to benefit all students. Professional School Counselors accomplish this mission by implementing
the four school counseling components: guidance curriculum, individual planning, responsive
services and systems support. How can we help serve your student today?
Social & Emotional Support
Coalition Steering Committee. Check out their resources page here: Alamo Area Teen Suicide
Sanford Harmony SEL Program
To build capacity of students to employ social and emotional skills in and out of classrooms by
scaling up a social and emotional learning curriculum that willimprove positive outcomes for
students. Sanford Harmony SEL Program Website