Request a Transcript
Technology and Management Information Systems
Departments & Programs
Great news!!! The SAISD records department is going online. The new online transcript ordering platform for former students will become available beginning March 4, 2019. Transcript fees beginning March 4th will be $3.00 for transcripts and $10.00 for education verifications.
Student transcripts can be requested by mail or in person at the following location:
San Antonio Independent School District
PEIMS & Data Services Department
1702 N. Alamo, Suite 110
San Antonio, TX, 78215-1201
Phone: (210) 244-2909 Fax: (210) 228-3093
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
- A Photo ID is required for all former students requesting copies of their transcripts.
- For former students age 18 or older, transcripts can only be released to another person with
written consent from the student and a copy of the Photo ID of the person picking up the
- Copies of high school diplomas are no longer available. However, a letter of verification can
be issued indicating the high school attended and graduation date.
- There is a $2.00 fee for each transcript or verification of graduation letter
requested. Cash in the exact amount or a money order is required.
Upon presenting proper ID, either a completed Student Transcript request form or the following
information written on paper is required:
- Student's Current Name
- Student's Name while attending SAISD (if different)
- Student's Social Security Number
- Student's Date of Birth
- Last SAISD school attended/graduated
- Year of last attendance/graduation
- Requestor's address and telephone number
- Reason for Inquiry: Transcript or Verification of Graduation Letter