Operations Services Division - Business Diversity Program
Operations Services Division
The San Antonio Independent School District (SAISD) Business Diversity Program’s mission is to promote, encourage, and support the growth of opportunities for Small, Women, Minority-Owned Business Enterprises (SWMBE).
Business Diversity Program
- Increase participation by certified and qualified SWMBEs
- To bring awareness to all SWMBE contractors, vendors and professional services
- To achieve at least 20% of the total dollar value of awarded contracts to certified SWMBE vendors
- And, at least 20% of the total dollar value of awarded contracts for public works and capital improvements for the 2016 Bond
We hope you will be an active SWMBE participant in our Business Diversity Program. We look forward to doing business with your organization.
How to do business with SAISD
- We encourage you to register with us at: https://saisd.bonfirehub.com/portal
- Review the District bid opportunities on our website and contact the Assistant Director, Business Diversity Program about upcoming 2016 Bond bid opportunities.
- We recommend being certified by South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (SCTRCA). We also accept certifications from National Minority Supplier Development Council, U.S. Small Business Administration, Women’s Business Enterprise National Council, National Women Business Owners Corporation, and other organizations as determined by the Superintendent.
- Workshops and Professional Services coming soon. Check out our calendar!
For additional assistance contact:
April V. Alcorta Assistant Director - Business Diversity Program
Tel: (210) 354-9060 / Ext: 43125
1215 Austin St.
San Antonio, TX 78208