Skip Navigation
Fine Arts Seal
Financial Services and Business Operations
Certificate of Excellence in Financial Reporting

Contact Us

514 W. Quincy St.
San Antonio, Texas 78212
210-554-8590 (phone)
210-299-5572 (fax)

Financial Accounting

Accounts Payable

Cash & Treasury Management

Funds Management and Special Revenue Department

Payroll and Time & Attendance

Accounts Payable


The Accounts Payable Department is responsible for processing payments for goods, services, and other non-salary expenses incurred by the district. Our mission is to ensure all disbursements are accurate, processed in a timely manner, and made in compliance with established policies and procedures. In addition, disbursements must meet the rules and regulations of governmental agencies-federal, state, and local.

The Department's goal is to provide professional service in an efficient and courteous manner to all departments, campuses, and patrons while maintaining high values of quality to expedite the district's goals and objectives.





All information and forms are accessible through the Accounts Payable SharePoint page.

(For District Employees Only - Login using Outlook Credentials)

Finance One-Stop Shop Resource Page

Accounts Payable Staff


Vendor set up forms

Vendor Setup Procedures
New Vendor Setup Forms (click on the download button when form opens)

 Can I send in quotes?

Accounts payable cannot process payment off a quote. Please ensure when sending in Purchase orders for payment to include a valid invoice that matches the purchase order.

Copyright © {{YEAR}} San Antonio Independent School District. All rights reserved.

powered by ezTaskTitanium TM