Documents may be uploaded directly into the online registration packet, brought to the school, or sent to the SAISD Enrollment Office (call 210-554-2660 | text 210-309-3259).
- Photo ID (driver’s license or military ID, etc.) of person registering the child
- Proof of SAISD residence (utility bill OR lease agreement, etc.)
- Child’s birth certificate or other proof of child’s identity and age
- Child’s Social Security card, if available (preferred, but not required)
- Child's immunization record (up-to-date immunization records)
- Recent academic records (report card, withdrawal form, transcript, etc.)
Families who do not have their own homes or have been displaced and students who are in foster or kinship care may register without certain documents. Contact Family & Student Support Services at (210) 554-2635 for more information.